- Downtown and Lowertown Saint Paul Parking Information can be found at the Smart Trips website saintpaulparking.com Handicap Accessible
- Metro Green Line – Union Depot Stop: metrotransit.org/metro-green-line Handicap Accessible
- The George Latimer Central Library is located at 90 West Fourth Street, across the street from Rice Park, on the block bordered by 4th Street, Washington Street, Kellogg Boulevard, and Market Street. The Library is accessible to the Skyway system via the RiverCentre Connection tunnel between RiverCentre and Landmark Towers.
- Downtown Saint Paul www.smart-trips.org/parking
- The Science Museum ramp is closest to the library.
- The RiverCentre ramp is connected to the library by skyway and tunnel.
- Green Line – Central Station
- Many bus routes serve downtown Saint Paul. Please visit the Metro Transit for maps and details.
- ACVR Warehouse: 106 Water St. FREE Handicap Accessible Link to Map
- On-Street Parking throughout the neighborhood FREE
- Villa Del Sol: 88 Cesar Chavez st. At the corner of Robert St. and Cesar Chavez
Located minutes away from ACVR WAREHOUSE
- Parking at Villa del Sol is FREE to all and Handicap Accessible. Link to Map
- Parking Ramp at Metropolitan State University: Link to Map Handicap Accessible
- Parking at Hamm’s Brewery FREE: Link to Map
- Walkable to Saint Paul’s Flat Earth, Indigenous Roots Cultural Arts Center and Swede Hollow Cafe
- East Side Freedom Library: on street parking FREE Handicap Accessible
- J. A. Geiger Studio: on street parking FREE
West 7th Street
- Schneider Carpet One: The closest bus stop is at Watson Ave and 7th St W on Rt. 54. Schneider Carpet One is just up the street on the corner.
- Upper Mississippi Academy: parking lot FREE: Link to Map
- Walkable to Schmidt Artist Lofts
- Parking available in Bottle House North End Parking Lot off West 7th and Oneida. Schmidt Artist Lofts FREE Handicap Accessible: Link to Map
- Parking at the Schmidt Artist Lofts courtesy of the Fort Road Federation
- Metro Greenline – Raymond Station Stop Handicap Accessible: www.metrotransit.org/metro-green-line
- Street Parking located at the intersection of Carleton Street and Charles Ave FREE
- Street Parking located at the intersection of Vandalia Street and Wabasha Ave FREE
- Dow Building: FREE parking around the building, behind the building, lot on the NE corner of University and Hampton, street parking
- Carleton Artist Lofts: parking lot FREE Link to Map
- Midway Triangle Building – Meter parking in the front of the building. FREE parking on Pelham that runs perpendicular to the back of the building Link to Map
- Metro Greenline – Snelling Avenue Stop Handicap Accessible: metrotransit.org/metro-green-line
- Interact Center for the Visual and Performing Arts FREE Parking Lot Handicap Accessible Link to Map
- Burning Brothers Brewing: Metro Greenline: Fairview Avenue North Stop Handicap Accessible
- We have free parking at the brewery on North Wheeler Street Handicap Accessible
- The Virginia Street Church (corner of Selby and Virginia Street) is served by Metro Transit’s bus route 21, “Selby-Lake.” It is a high-frequency route that connects to the Green Line at Hamline and Snelling. Fare for anyone traveling from downtown St. Paul on the 21 who exits at the Cathedral and walks three blocks west would be only 50 cents (but you have to tell the driver when you board).
- Parking: free street parking on Selby, Virginia Street and surrounding neighborhood.
- Link to Virginia Street Swedenborgian Church