DISTRICT SPOTLIGHT GALLERY
Bringing together community sponsors and artists each Saint Paul Art Crawl season.
In Spring 2016 an exciting new section was introduced to enhance the Art Crawl Catalog: The District Spotlight Gallery! This section features a coffee table book layout with full–page art images.
- The images are grouped by “district” to correspond to the geographic districts on the Saint Paul Art Crawl Map.
- Artists registering with an image are automatically entered into the District Spotlight Photo Gallery Competition.
- The competition is juried by the local businesses, foundations and community partners who participate in the “District Spotlight Sponsorship” program.
- Each District Spotlight Patron has the opportunity to be paired with an art advisor from the Saint Paul Art Community to assist them with the curating process.
- District Spotlight Gallery Sponsors and selected artwork are featured at an Art Crawl Preview Party on Friday, April 20th. All Art Crawl Participants are invited to this event, where they have the opportunity to support fellow participants and connect with members of the community and local businesses.
Register as an Individual Artist and choose the image option now!
Download: Artist Competition Guidelines
Questions about how to be a part of the District Spotlight Gallery Competition can be addressed to [email protected]
Learn more about the District Spotlight Sponsorship Program.
Questions about purchasing a District Gallery Sponsorship can be directed to [email protected]