The Saint Paul Art Crawl is a program of the St. Paul Art Collective, a 501(c)3 a nonprofit corporation in the State of Minnesota.
- Requests for registration refunds due to cancellation will be accepted up until the Catalog Review on February 24th. Submit your request for a refund to Saint Paul Art Crawl Registration. Include your name, address, and phone in the email. There will be no refunds on images that are not properly submitted.
- If your refund is approved, a check will be sent within 30 days to the address listed in your request.
- If a refund is requested after information has been sent to the catalog for printing, we regret we are unable to process a refund.
- No refunds are allowed on Late Registrations.
SECTION 1 — WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION.
- When you register, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This provides us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we occasionally send emails about our events, opportunities, new ventures and other updates.
SECTION 2 — CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, register for the Saint Paul Art Crawl, donate or request a refund, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: St. Paul Art Collective, 308 Prince St., #206, Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55101
SECTION 3 — DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 — SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY
- Saint Paul Art Crawl registration and/or donations are hosted on Stripe. They provide us with the online e–commerce platform that allows us to offer products and services to you.
SECTION 5 — CHANGES TO THE REFUND POLICY OR PRIVACY STATEMENT
- We reserve the right to modify the refund policy and privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Saint Paul Art Crawl website.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you; if you would like to register a complaint; or if you simply want more information, contact the St. Paul Art Collective President at [email protected] or by U. S. Mail at St. Paul Art Collective 308 Prince St., #206 Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55101