The Saint Paul Art Crawl is a program of the St. Paul Art Collective, a 501(c)3 a nonprofit corporation in the State of Minnesota.
- Requests for registration refunds due to cancellation will be accepted up until the Catalog information is sent for printing. Please submit your request for a refund to Saint Paul Art Crawl Registration. Include your name, address, and phone in the email. There will be no refunds on images that are not properly submitted.
- If your refund is approved, a check will be sent to the address listed in your request for refund within 30 days.
- If a refund is requested after information has been sent to the Catalog for printing, we regret we are unable to process a refund.
- No refunds on Late Registrations.
SECTION 1 — WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION.
- When you register, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This provides us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we occasionally send emails about our events, opportunities, new ventures and other updates.
SECTION 2 — CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, register for the Saint Paul Art Crawl, donate or request a refund, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: St. Paul Art Collective, 308 Prince St., #206, Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55101
SECTION 3 — DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 — PayPal
- Our store (registration and/or donations) is hosted on PayPal. They provide us with the online e–commerce platform that allows us to offer products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through PayPal’s data storage, databases and the general PayPal application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, PayPal may share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you. Your contact information, date of sign–up, the number of payments you have received from verified PayPal users, and whether you have verified control of a bank account are provided to other PayPal users with whom who you transact through PayPal.
- PayPal protects your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- For more insight, you may also want to read PayPal’s User Agreement here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 — THIRD–PARTY SERVICES
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- PayPal will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in their policy. To read more go here. Unless you have agreed to it, third parties are not allowed to use information for any purpose other than to enable PayPal Services.
SECTION 6 — SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 — COOKIES
SECTION 8 — AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you; if you would like to register a complaint; or if you simply want more information, contact the St. Paul Art Collective President at firstname.lastname@example.org or by U. S. Mail at St. Paul Art Collective 308 Prince St., #206 Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55101