Registration for the Art Crawl July 3-July 23, 2017
Welcome to the registration page for a nonprofit!
If you are a nonprofit hosting registered artists, this is the category for you.
CATALOG REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 23, 2017
If you aren’t sure whether the Nonprofit category is right for you, please go back to the Registration Categories & Benefits page and read through the descriptions and benefits. Once you’re certain that you want to register as a Nonprofit, follow the guidelines below to get started.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY.
Nonprofit — $75.
For a Nonprofit hosting registered artists or showing a gallery collection.
- Listing in the Art Crawl Catalog including nonprofit name, location, contact info, website URL and a 200–character description of the exhibit and artist(s).
- Recognition on the Crawl Sponsors Page of the catalog.
- Listing in the Online Directory including nonprofit name, location, contact info and website URL.
- Option to purchase an ad at a special rate offered to registered and verified 501(3)c Nonprofits.
- Select and pay for an ad while completing the registration form.
Questions? Contact Ad Sales. [email protected]
View ad sizes HERE
WHAT YOU NEED TO COLLECT BEFORE GETTING STARTED.
- Your Contact Info — Required (for staff use only).
Your organization’s main contact email address, phone number, and the name of your Art Crawl Point–Person.
- Nonprofit Name. Your organization’s name as you would like it to appear in the catalog and online directory.
- Nonprofit Listing Info. Your organization’s email address, phone number, and website URL as you would like them to appear in the catalog and online directory. A description of either the organization, the exhibit or artists, not to exceed 200 characters.
- Building. If your Nonprofit is located in a building that participates in the Art Crawl, you will be asked for the building name.
- Location. The studio number, suite number or general description of your location in that building (for example, Studio 516, or 4th Floor). If this does not apply to you, you will be asked for the address of your Nonprofit.
- Nonprofit Determination Letter. Registering as a 501(3)c nonprofit requires a copy of the nonprofit’s IRS Determination Letter.
- Optional — Ad. If you choose to add an ad for your nonprofit you will be able to select and pay for your ad when you submit your registration. Please contact [email protected] if you have questions.
- Payment. The St. Paul Art Collective accepts all major credit cards and automatic bank transfer via PayPal. Billing address is required as noted above, this information will be used by staff only. Learn more about “PayPal” our secure payment gateway.
- IMPORTANT! Paying for someone else. If you are paying the registration of anyone other than yourself or paying using a different name than you submitted for your registration please enter the name of the artist you are paying for on the final PayPal checkout page and email registration with the registration details. It’s better to over–explain than to allow any ambiguity about who is paying for whom.